[LEX Fak AUF Plus] Problem with brutto preis in invoices

Hello
Sorry for my language.
We bought to our your small company Lexware. We are selling something on Ebay.

1. We have a brutto price on every goods. We wont to introduce on program only brutto price, and program enumerates tax. Now we have problem, because if we add a product and we had a set a 19% tax and we add this product to invoice the invoice are wrong. The final price should be 9,69 EUR (brutto)
    Product cost 5,79 EUR (brutto) include 19%
    sending cost 3,90 EUR (brutto) include 19%
    The program are showing price 11,53 EUR (should be 9,69 EUR brutto)

\
  2. If i delete invoice, and i want create new invoice with this same number what i deleted. The program giving me only next invoices number.

Thank you for help.
Michał

Hallo,

You have activated under „Bearbeiten / Firma“ net billing. Replace to „Brutto“.

1. If i delete invoice, and i want create new invoice with this same number what i deleted. The program giving me only next invoices number.

A canceled account number must not be used again (see § 14 UStG).

Hello

Very thank you for help.

I have changed this option. and in new invoice is ok but i deleted one invoice and i have problem. can you tell me, i lost one number what i have do?. For sure i must inform about this my accountant.
Do i have write the document to tax office with explanation.

Of course the document was not sent to recipient.
Thank you.

Hallo,

If you have the printed invoice, you gotta pick up and write ‚canceled‘ on it. That’s enough for tax advisers and tax office. Lexware Faktura + Auftrag write unfortunately no cancelation document.

Hello

I have printed this wrong invoice and i wrote on this invoice" Rechnungs Abgesagt" and i give this ror my accountant. I hope will be ok.

I have one question:
Could you tell me How can i send from ebay buyer address details down to lexware program. I looking for something easy and the best free
Thank You

Michał

Hallo,

For faktura+auftrag I don’t know any tool. For Lexware warenwirtschaft there are tools, but are chargeable.

Ok thanks. Please tell me name options, with what tools can i use ??

I dont need now import every new offer to lexware I only want to send kontakt to lexware

Michał

Hallo,

look at Google: Google
The tools are - as I know - only for Lexware warenwirtschaft and not for Lexware faktura+auftrag.

Hallo Michal,

you only want to import the contact?
What about „Datei“ → „Import“ → „Kunden (Debitoren)“? There you can import contacts with an textfile, maybe this will help you.